I'm 67 and Wanted a Breast Lift. Reistertown, MD

After much research, I selected Dr. Kane to...

After much research, I selected Dr. Kane to perform a breast lift. I grew up in the days of burn your bras! I hated wearing bras then and when everything went south on me, I really hated wearing a bra! I am so delighted with my new breast! I could not be happier! The entire staff and Dr. Kane went out of their way to make me comfortable and were beyond helpful. Before, during and after, I can not say enough to complement them. Great job! Great environment! Great staff! Thank you

Love! Love! Love! My Breast Lift!

I'm 68 and had a breast lift. I am extremely happy! Makes me feel young again. So also had a face lift to match my new body! Now I really look like I feel. The entire staff has been ready and available for all questions or concerns. They treat you better than family. I sincerely enjoy all of them! Dr. Dean Kane and his staff are the best. Any one thinking of having cosmetic work done should visit with Dr. Kane. You'll be glad you did.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kane is the best. He sincerely wants the best for you and goes out if his way to explain everything to you. He treats you better than family. He wants you to be comfortable and is always available to you. He answers your questions, I have never felt rushed or felt uneasy. And, his staff is also fantastic.