Dr Kane , His Lovely Wife and Staff Are the Best! - Reisterstown, MD

I have recently had my third treatment of Botox...

I have recently had my third treatment of Botox with Dr. Kane and I couldn't be more pleased. He is an outstanding plastic surgeon and a gifted artist. For me, having a doctor gifted with artistic talent and an outstanding reputation sealed the deal for me when I was looking to find a doctor I could trust completely with my face. I truly believe he approaches each patient as a work of art. The results I achieved are natural and not over done, which is exactly what I wanted. I have had many people tell me I looked happier, refreshed and glowing. Yet they never suspected I had any injections. I just look like I woke up one day a better version of me... a bit more like the 30 something version and less like the current 50 something version. The staff and Laurie are just as wonderful as Dr. Kane. I am planning on having cool sculpting in the near future, so it is safe to say I am a very satisfied client.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon