Still Waiting for Best Result, but I Think It's Working - Richardson, TX

I am 5' 104 lbs. I have this big round protruding...

I am 5' 104 lbs. I have this big round protruding fat in my abdomen along with a few love handles. I decided to try Liposonix. There was pain, but they are manageable, I did not bruise much like the other ladies, and was never in pain afterwards. I did detox with tea, lemon, water 7 days before, and will continue until 7 days after the procedure. My practitioner strongly recommend that I stay away from salty foods.
Lisa Bauer

Lisa is a very compassionate, very gentle, and very professional practitioner. She made is so comfortable for me, distracting me with funny stories and with that prodding device that vibrates which you point/touch on top of your head or the back of your ears to divert the attention from the pain on skin of your stomach to the point of vibration. She gave me something for the pain, Tylenol 3, and a relaxant too. Those things helped so much. The process went slowly at first, then before I knew it, we were at the last square. I did 9 squares altogether to address my big abdomen and the love handles. I did not bruise as much as the others, I also did not feel pain after the procedure. I was so scared of the pain - post procedure and I waiting, but there was none. Lisa is simply the best. I wouldn't think twice in recommending her to anyone.