I'm ME Again! - Richardson, TX

I am a 16 year Breast Cancer "survivor". Two...

I am a 16 year Breast Cancer "survivor". Two years ago, I had a problem with an implant (used in the reconstruction) and went to "another doctor" to get it "tweaked/fixed." Well, he messed the whole thing up. The one side that was "ok" he made lop sided, and the one that needed fixing he shrunk and left sagging (and then told me it was perfect and all I needed was a "bra fitting"??) I went two years debating if I trusted another surgeon to fix his mistake. I was miserable and had just about resigned myself to be a stay at home hermit over the whole thing. Well, enter Dr. Watumull. He took one look at me and said "I can see the problem." And I almost cried. As women we unfortunately hold a lot of self esteem in our appearance and I felt like a bad Picasso abstract. Dr. Watumull fixed the problem. And in one surgery. (I've had to have an implant replaced before and last time it took 5 surgeries to get a "match".) Granted, that when I first saw the results I was skeptical. After all, I'd had a BAD experience with another surgeon. But he was patient with me. He listened to ALL of my concerns and never made me feel like a bother. He found ways to make this work for ME that I never knew were options. (He even fixed a depression in my chest that's been there since the mastectomy and that I was told "nothing could be done about".) Well, now it's five months after the surgery. I have the body I USED to have, and (best of all) my confidence back. I cannot say enough good about this man and I would recommend him to ANYONE who needed any type of plastic surgery. He is a true perfectionist, a gentleman, and someone I trust. (And I don't use that word easily.)
Richardson Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Watumull is kind, considerate, a perfectionist and more patient than I deserve. He saw the problem as I did and was more than helpful getting the whole problem fixed. He even fixed an issue that I'd noticed and brought to the attention of a previous plastic surgeon but was told "nothing" could be done.