The Best Facial Plastic Surgeon in the Industry! - Aliso Viejo, CA

If you are looking for someone who is...

If you are looking for someone who is extraordinary, you’ve come to the right guy! Dr. Miller’s work is the best in the business. I used to work as one of his Medical Aestheticians and would care for his patients post operatively. During this time I was able to see a lot of his transformations. His before and afters are absolutely breathtaking! He does such an incredible job of addressing your concerns while still maintaining a soft and natural look. I have since moved out of state and still work in the industry and have plenty of connections where I live now, yet I still fly back to California to see Dr. Miller for any my concerns. Doing anything cosmetic to your face is very scary and I assure you that you will be in the best hands. His surgical coordinator Sandi is amazing and will walk you through any fears or concerns that you have. Dr. Miller will also be honest with you about what it will take to achieve your goals but will never talk you into something you don’t need. In fact, he’ll tell you that you don’t need something if it’s not in your best interest. Overall he’s an amazing Doctor, I can’t say enough great things!
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon