21, Mommy of 1 , Ready for a Change ! Bbl Redwood City Ca

I had a consultation for a Brazilian butt lift on...

I had a consultation for a Brazilian butt lift on the 24th of February at Glow Surgical Arts . Right away I knew this procedure was for me. I have been researching for over a year now and I think it is time to make it happen. Dr Paul Gorman made me feel great and he thinks he can make my dream body happen. Hoping for the best!! Weight 129lbs Waist 32' Buttocks 39'

Pero-op 3/15/16

Hey Ladies , I had my pre op today and it went wonderful. Measurements were taken/ photos and garment is on its way. Also the Dr.Gorman made my nerves go away when he told me he could get 600cc or more on each cheek. For a woman my size it's huge lol let me know if you have any questions!!
Dr. Paul Gorman

Dr. Paul Gorman is very polite and realistic about what he can perform . He made me feel great and confident about this procedure . So far my thoughts about him are in a high level which is good. His staff member were also kind and helpful.