Upper Eyelid Lift in Playa Vista - Redondo Beach, CA

Dr. Pearson is an amazing doctor. I had been to 3...

Dr. Pearson is an amazing doctor. I had been to 3 other plastic surgeons for a consult, and within 10 minutes I knew Dr. Pearson was the doctor I would choose for my surgery. He explained everything to me and constantly asked me if I had any questions. I felt he really wanted to reassure me that I was in very good hands. The day of the surgery I was excited and a little scared, but once the procedure began, I was very relaxed. I had no pain after the procedure, and took a total of 1 pain pill, 1/2 that night and 1/2 the night after. Right away I could see the difference. I am amazed at the reaction I am getting from friends and family... even my step-son could not believe the difference! I highly recommend Dr. Pearson for any procedure... you will not be disappointed.

Photos added

More photos 1 month later

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pearson is very professional and knows what he is doing. He is very thorough with explaining the procedure and what will happen after surgery. Whenever I had a concern or a question, Dr. Pearson always made the time to answer any questions, and even made a house call to see how my stitches were doing!