Wanted my Pre~Baby Stomach Back! - Redondo Beach, CA

Im a 45 y.o. Mom of two wonderful boys. Like most...

Im a 45 y.o. Mom of two wonderful boys. Like most women, I understand that I'm not going to look like I did 20 years ago but I work hard to eat right and to fit exercise into my schedule the way I do! I was frustrated that in spite of maintaining a decent weight, I still had a pretty pronounced pooch at my lower abdomen. I had heard of cool sculpt and thought it would be worth a shot. I went to see Dr. Marcus and was relieved that he was not pushy and I felt like he was honest with the amount of treatments it would take to make a true difference. I would *SO* much rather someone just be straight with me instead of telling me what they think they want me to hear! He recommended for me to have two sessions, the first with the large applicator and then 3 months later(after those results could be evaluated) have a second session. I did notice a difference that I was happy with after one session (less pooch, clothes laid better) but he was spot on with needing a 2nd session. On that one, he recommended two smaller applicators so we could target the remaining problem areas best. I trusted Dr. Marcus and I am *REALLY* pleased with the results. I feel like I have the stomach that I used to have before my boys! AND I've found that I've even been more disciplined at the gym because all of that work now shows! Thank you Dr. Marcus for giving me a lil of my swagger back!
Redondo Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Marcus was very patient and kind! It's hard to meet a complete stranger (even if he is a doctor) and reveal things you are insecure about. He was a perfect combination between competent but not stuffy. I felt like he was *very* honest and realistic with what would give me the results I was hoping for. The MedSpa was beautiful and serene and not "uppity". The staff was very organized and professional! Dr. Marcus followed up with a personal phone call about 2 days later, which was a nice touch!