38 Wanting a Little Smaller Waist

I could not shrink my love handles no hard I...

I could not shrink my love handles no hard I worked out, so I wanted to slightly change my waist shape. I have 5 treatments and it worked beautifully. It's not a drastic difference, but I knew it wouldn't be for me (however a girl there shared hers and they were very drastic!). I am happy to have the jeans fit better, and just have an overall nicer shape in swim and dresses. He said I may continue to see a little shrinkage the next six weeks. I did not work out at all, as I was working too hard, so the credit is all due to this machine. If it's too close to your body, it does get hot, but they readjust and have a fan as needed. I had no side effects at all.
Daniel Zhang

Dr. is on top of the machine to make sure it is not too close or far away for most effective treatment. He has an assistant who is a woman so I felt more comfortable with her taking my pictures before and after. He is easy to get a hold of, he is the one who treats and is with you during service, and flexible on time. I appreciated his expertise. 16150 Northeast 85th Street, Redmond, WA 98052 Directions +14252006072