DIEP Breast Reconstruction,Breast Lift 2014, Brava, Liposuction Fat Grafting 2015 - Redlands, CA

Dr.Miles was recommended to me from the past...

Dr.Miles was recommended to me from the past chief surgeon of LLUMC because he was an excellent micro vascular surgeon to perform my DIEP breast reconstruct.
He is a true artist and his caring nature to the patient and family is outstanding. I have held hands and prayed with him before each of my surgeries in the opporating room.When I paged him with a question after surgery he was there. Dr.Duncan Miles is a gem in the Inland Empire. His staff is caring and supportive.

Single Mastectomy 2013 ,DIEP Breast Reconstruction , Breast Lift 2014, Brava, Liposuction Fat Grafting ,Scar Revisions2014

Fat Grafting #2 With Z plasti scar revision Mastopexy #2

Round 2 shes almost done

Fat Grafting #2 With Z plasti scar revision Mastopexy #2

4 months after Z plasy,second lift

Healing well, using sylicone tape on all my scars for 4 months now.

6 months after 2nd fat graft and z-plasty

Keep my scars covered with silicone tape and paper tape,
There staying flat. Starting the finishing touches appointments. Nipple and ariola graft in January. A three year journey. Slow but it is almost done.

Getting ready for the finish touch. Nipple ariola complex skin graft

One year of health and healing. Ready to finish off my reconstruction with a natural nipple. Before surgery

Nipple ariola skin graft

I'm almost done with the reconstruction of my breast. I have my own skin and fat to make a new breast. A lot of surgery to get there but I have been in good hands with Dr. Miles. I will have to wait now to see how the skin graft will look.

Nipple Areola skin graft

Some graft issues but time still needed to heal

Nipple Ariola graft. Graft healing prosess

The progression of healing after I started using Whole Skin ointment my nature path recomend.

Nippl Ariola graft tips