40 Years Old with Acne Scars - London, GB

I have decided on doing laser treatment to improve...

I have decided on doing laser treatment to improve my acne scars.
I have chosen the Recosma because it seems the most suitable for my state (deep ice pick scars).
I have a very oily skin and large pores which make the scars look worse.
The treatment was quite easy it wasn't painful at all, it took less than half an hour.
After the treatment the skin is red like a series sunburn.
In the next 3 days the skin feels rough and peeling heavily (the color changes from red to brown), the look is quite normal after 4 days, after 5 to 6 days the skin is back to normal.
The results -after one month I can say that the improvement is 40% after one treatment,( i was told i will need 3 treatments to get optimal improvement).The pores are much smaller, the deep scars are much less noticeable. As a bonus the skin feels much younger and youthful.

Acne scar treatment with recoSma 40 year old in

I have decided on doing laser treatment to improve my acne scars.
I have a very oily skin and large pores which make the scars look worse.
After the treatment the skin is red like a series sunburn.
Len Fedyayeva

Olena was very helpful she monitored the healing progress in the first days,she evaluate my situation daily and gave very helpful advice .Her approach is very professional and devoted .she also gave useful tips for general skin maintenance.