Exceeded Expectations - India, IN

I had many worries about going to another country...

I had many worries about going to another country to get breast implants. i didn't know how to find a good doctor and how I would figure out the logistics of getting to India from Dubai and how I would recover after the surgery. I found a few doctors on the internet and contacted them. Dr. Rao was the only one who was immediately back in touch with me. He systematically and efficiently helped me solve all obstacles to getting this done. He seems to really understand the added difficulties of getting surgery done in a foreign country and helps you with everything as does the nursing staff at Beams hospital.
India Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rao is an excellent doctor. The surgery for implants went flawlessly. He responded immediately to all texts and emails. He helped with all of my concerns getting to India for the surgery from Dubai. He made the whole procedure so much easier than I thought it would be. He and the staff at Beams hospital bent over backwards to make sure I was comfortable and worry-free throughout the 2 days I was there. I am traveling around India 4 days after the surgery and feel completely pain-free and at full energy. i highly recommend Dr. Rao for any foreigners who want top standard cosmetic surgery at 1/3 the cost. It was so easy and affordable that i am now thinking about what other work I want to have done. When you find a doctor like this at such reasonable rates, you have hope that you can look your best for many years to come.