22 No Kids - Redding, CA

For as long as I can remember, at least since I...

For as long as I can remember, at least since I was 13, I hated how my labia looked. I began researching labiaplasty at 18 and knew i wanted to do it since then, but I didn't have the money. I kept putting it off intil me and bf split and I fekt really self conscious letting anyone do anything below the waist with me. I decided to do it ASAP. I used this site and found a doctor in ca that did it under local anesthesia and got really good reviews. I just had it done yesterday. It didn't seem real to me since I've been wanting this for so long I couldn't really believe I was going through with it, so I wasnt scared at all. After he started the procedure it was a little more scary for me and kind of uncomfortable because i was awake and could see and hear everything. It made me nauseous. The doctor and the nurse were super nice and helped talk me through everything and maxr me feel very comfortable through the whole process. I was super swollen and in pain yesterday, and today it's still super swollen but doesn't hurt as much. I'll post more updates as the swelling goes down, because right now it looks terrible, but I think I'm going to be really happy with the results!

Pictures

Day 4

The swelling has gone down a lot, I'm still hoping it goes down a lot more, but it already looks so much better than before! After the bruising and swollen areas by the stitching goes down I think I'll be happy.

Day 7 update

No one knows I got this surgery, not even my mom, so I've been relying heavily on others experiences and this site to relieve my concerns about the surgery. I've seen a lot of post op pics that seem like the labia are a lot smaller right after surgery, even with the swelling, and mine still seem kind of big. I was looking at my pre labiaplasty pictures and the bottom looks a lot smaller in those which makes me think (hope) that I'm still slightly swollen and they will get smaller. How long does it usually take to see the final size? I know the shape and everything will change for weeks-months but when should I know the final size?
Healing has been going well. No discomfort at all, hasn't been very itchy or anything so far and I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary down there. Very happy with it so far! My doctor told me I could come back for a revision later if I'm not happy with the final results but I'm hoping I don't have to do that and that it's just moderately swollen still.

Day 7 update

This is the picture of the before, you can tell at the bottom it is a lot smaller than it is now, which is why I'm thinking it may still be pretty swollen.

Progress pic

Sorry haven't shaved, but it's looking a lot better! Still a little swollen by the stitches, and it's still pretty tender (which is why I've avoided shaving) but healing is going well and Ive had no problems so far! It has itched a little but nothing unbearable.. Yet. I was worried reading other people's reviews about weird bumps and infections, but I haven't experienced anything like that so that's a relief. I'm happy with how it's looking, can't wait for final result

Week 3

Redding Plastic Surgeon

Very friendly, took time to make sure I was comfortable with everything, even called to make sure I was doing okay later. The nurse was also great. She held my hand the whole procedure and helped keep my mind off of what was going on. Great experience with him and his staff.