I Had a Deep Break Down of Fat Under my Eyes. I Looked Tired and Old. I Really Wanted It Fixed. Redding, CA

The 3D fat transfer really changes my face. I look...

The 3D fat transfer really changes my face. I look much younger again and I love it!! Everyday I appreciate looking in the mirror. No more dark circles or shadows that make me look tired and stressed out. I look fresh, awake and just peaceful. I also had chin fat sculpting. It really defined my jaw line. I LOVE my new look. I would absolutely do it again. As for the procedures themselves....They really were not bad at al. My pain level was maybe a 2 out of 10. Recovery was fairly quick and painless. I did rest for the first couple days and slowly started back at normal activity with no heavy lifting. I did get some brushing under one eye and my neck and chin area which went away in less than a week. All in all it was VERY worth it and I would recommend it to anyone that just wants to look fresh and younger again.
Redding Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Lensink and his staff are amazing. I was nervous at the beginning of my procedure. They were awesome at answering my questions and making me feel comfortable. Dr. Lensink is knowledgeable and professional. He is also just a kind hearted person that genuinely cares about you and your health. I had a great experience and would recommend Dr. Lensink and his awesome staff to anyone looking into 3D fat transfer or facial sculpting. What a blessing to have the options to stay young as long as we can.