Lack of Technology - Redding, CA

The implants are way stronger than the glue or the...

The implants are way stronger than the glue or the teeth that are being used. The come on is that there just like real teeth. Exception is that the implant is,but the technology for the foundation and teeth has failed for me. In the past 4 months 4 teeth have popped off. A 5th while dr was fixing.implants were the easy part. The denture is the problem

lack of Technology redding

I have spent another $3,000 to allow the pro. Redo the lower and put in 10 new screws. Was told if I did this it would hopefully stop the chipping of the teeth popping out. The screws changed because they could possibly strip, $800 for 10 screws.Each time this happens I have to go in and have the lower high bred denture removed. This is a major prosess. Drill out the seal over screws ,remove lower dentire . Put in the posts to hold the illfitted snap on back up.Then reverse this whole thing the same day or next.You can eat but it is not real fun.

lack of technology redding ca.

The 1 thing I can add to my adventure is that you can not be afraid to ask around and research the dentist that you choose. Like I said the im plant part of my experience went very well. It was,a new dentist that apeared to know what she was doing. All the adds and things said "implant repair. Full dental work. Even a Angie list recommended sign .
I was very disappointed.
Dr. Russ Holpuch

The implants were not the problem. The lab. Tec and materials are the problem