40 Year Old Mom of 2 Went from Barely A to C - Redding, CA

I have always been small chested since my teens...

I have always been small chested since my teens and knew I would eventually opt for augmentation at some point in my life. After two kids, breastfeeding both, and a lumpectomy in between pregnancies, I was ready to have boobs!
I did not want to be huge, as I am 5'7", 112lbs and small framed. I was also concerned about large breasts interfering with working out and running.
After consultation, playing around with sizers and using the "rice" technique at home ( I totally recommend this!) I chose to do under the muscle, 320cc implants. After surgery this brought me to a 34C- definitely a perfect size for me.
Redding Plastic Surgeon

I live in an area where there is little choice for plastic surgeons who specialize in augmentation so I traveled three hours to Redding, CA. After consulting two surgeons, I chose Dr. Wong. I felt that he had more of a concern for aesthetics and the end result. He also uses the Keller Funnel for the implantation which was I was impressed with. Everything from my consult to my post care and all the dealings I had with him and his staff was top notch. His nurse and medical scheduler promptly answered all my calls and emails and treated me with such compassion. Since I was coming in from out of town for appointments they made every effort to be extra accommodating. The day of the surgery, Dr. Wong was very caring, making sure all my needs were met and reassuring me that I was in good hands. The surgical team at the out patient medical center also raved about what a talented and caring surgeon he is, which put my mind at ease. After the surgery, and because I had to stay overnight in a hotel, Dr. Wong made it a point to check on me before my drive back home.....on a Saturday, even coming directly to the hotel! He goes above and beyond for all his patients and very responsive when you have a question or a concern. There is no doubt that he wants you to be satisfied. Dr. Wong is a true professional, and a rare find in an often callous health care system. He genuinely cares for his patients and takes pride in the work that he does. I would recommend him to anyone seeking out an augmentation or other procedure.