A New Me at Fifty-one. - Reading, PA

I was having issues with scaring from a c-section...

I was having issues with scaring from a c-section and hysterectomy. Top that with being a mother of four, menopause, and unhealthy eating my body was screaming for some help.
I first went to see Dr. Reedy a little over a year before my procedures. I needed to have the right mind set, and he was very patient in helping me to understand and accept the process for a mommy make-over. Dr. Reedy answered any question I had, as well as his staff. It is very important to note that Dr. Reedy included my husband in every aspect of this process.
The day of the surgery was a day of excitement and nervousness. When I entered the surgery room I was the center of attention. I was treated with respect, and with great care. When I went home they made sure my husband knew everything I would/could be feeling and how my medicine should be dosed, so I would not have to think about anything except healing.
It has been three and a half weeks since my procedure. I am feeling more like me and loving Dr. Reedy. I am looking forward to seeing the new me after all the swelling has gone down. :)
Reading Plastic Surgeon