Very Happy with Eyelid Surgery - Reading, PA

It is with great confidence, that I am highly...

It is with great confidence, that I am highly recommending Dr. Benjamin Schlechter, who has performed two surgeries on me, leaving my highly satisfied.
The first, in 2008 an upper and lower eye lift, which resulted in a more youthful and natural look, as the lower lids were slightly lifted, resulting in a fresher appearance. After the surgery I had minor swelling and bruising, no pain. The stitches dissolved within a few days, leaving me with nearly invisible scars one month later, which disappeared complete after one year.
In both cases, my expectations were exceeded, both during and after the procedures. The staff explained what to expect in detail, I felt personally cared for, secure and at peace. The actual surgery was pleasant, I had no side effects from the anesthesia, nor did I have any pain, which may not be the case for everyone, but I am grateful it was true for me. I would recommend Dr. Schlechter and his staff to anyone and choose him again for any procedure I may need in the future.
Reading Plastic Surgeon