Would Totally Recommend - Reading, PA

I highly recommend Brian Reedy and Berk's for...

I highly recommend Brian Reedy and Berk's for breast augmentation. I'm a 30 year old transgender woman who went there for breast augmentation. I wanted to schedule a consultation with them as they had good reviews and places closer to me did not have anything good said about them, as well as horror stories.

When I originally called, the told me I hadn't been on HRT long enough, but called me back a week later, after I came up in conversation (which was pretty cool to still be thought about days after being told it was too soon.) They called me back and we scheduled a consultation.

I felt really comfortable there on the first day, Dr. Reedy was nice, I was told he ha worked with trans women before, so that was reassuring. I had one more appointment where we decided on size (He suggested that it'd either be 485cc or 450cc as that's about the largest my skin would stretch right now.) He was honest, well spoken, and very respectful. They made sure all bases were covered for surgery and walked me through the procedure as well as anything that could go wrong, and chances. When I left after the second appointment, I was felt I had learned plenty.

The surgery was easy, I slept through it, so I can't comment there, but it went by perfectly, and at my three week check up I appeared to be healing just fine. Everything has been going as well as Dr. Reedy explained.

So, I would recommend this doctor for any one, especially trans women in the area. There was one staff member and one nurse who consistently misgendered me, but Dr. Reedy and everyone else was very respectful of my gender identity and I felt assured that they were going to help me. I felt no gatekeeping, no transphobia, or any bigotry beyond the two that used "he" when talking about me, and i let them slide as they were not important to my surgery. I felt accepted overall.

My girlfriend is talking about getting the surgery done in a few years, and she knows where she's going to do it now.
Reading Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Reedy was amazngly polite, respectful, and friendly. Totally respected my gender identity and wanted to ensure that my breast came out looking as natural as possible.