Petite Athlete Who Wanted a Little Shape! - Reading, PA

Going into this decision, I had so many questions...

Going into this decision, I had so many questions and uncertainties. Not only in regards to whether or not I would be happy with the way I look after all was said and done, but if the outcome would really be worth going under the knife and the whole recovery process that followed. As someone who has always pushed my body to physical limits as a competitive athlete, I wanted to make absolutely sure it was the right move for me and that the surgery would not affect my ability to continue to do the things I love every day.

Dr. Schlechter was there for me personally from the moment I stepped in for a consultation. Everything from my pre-surgery concerns to my questions during recovery would always receive quick responses and the assurance I needed to feel at ease with any routine aches or pains I experienced. He never left me waiting or worrying and would find time to see me immediately, even if was simply to calm my nerves about something small. He truly cared about my health and took whatever action necessary to alleviate all the stresses involved in a serious surgery.

Even long after my procedure, as I am back to playing soccer and running every day, he is still available whenever I need him, as a constant reminder that I definitely made the right choice of plastic surgeon. I also can't forget to mention that I LOVE my results and feel awesome. I have zero regrets in my decision and have Dr. Schlechter's expertise, attentiveness and compassion to thank for it all.
Reading Plastic Surgeon