Breast Augmentation - Reading, PA

Dr reedy and the staff at berks plastic surgery...

Dr reedy and the staff at berks plastic surgery were very friendly and really make you feel very welcome. He really listens and knows what's going to be the best choice for you. Staff always calls back for questioms and concerns and dr reedy even personally called me to check up on me the night after my surgery. I am 27 years old and have wanted larger breast since I hit puberty and realized they were going to get any bigger. I went with 325 cc and am a week post op and I am feeling very great with my results already! I can't wait to see the very end results. Thank you Dr reedy and staff!

27 Year Old Breast Augmentation

I had a great experience with Dr. Reedy with a breast augmentation. He really did a great job and knew what was best for me for my surgery! surgery went smooth and he gave me a personal call the night after surgery to ask how I was doing! Staff were also very friendly! I was almost feeling 100 % about a week after surgery! 4 months out and I love my new breasts!

Reading Plastic Surgeon