23 Year Old, No Kids, Had 345cc & 365cc Implants, Uplift and Areola Reduction - Reading, GB

Hi! I desperately wanted and needed breast...

Hi! I desperately wanted and needed breast augmentation, so after a year of debating it I finally went through with it and couldn't be happier! I had implants, an uplift, areola reduction and tubular breast correction. Surgery took 5 hours but it was definitely worth it. Only on day 15 at the moment!

Day 16 and 17

Days 18-24 (3 weeks post op)

17 weeks post op

Really disappointed that the scabs around my nipple decided to break down. Has been 12 weeks since they started to break down so are taking a long long time to heal. I'm really happy with the shape of the breast though so that's something positive to focus on.
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Mashhadi was a perfect surgeon who listened to my wants and needs and did an amazing job on my breasts. He was very friendly and had a good bedside manner. He always listened to me and took my worries or concerns into account, and always made me feel comfortable. I'm very happy with the results and he's a great surgeon!