All for Me - Rapid City, SD

Dr. Snyder at Black Hills Plastic Surgery did an...

Dr. Snyder at Black Hills Plastic Surgery did an amazing job. Her and the staff gave me all the information I needed to make the best decision for myself and helped me to understand all my options. They knew that it was important for me to feel comfortable running and exercising, so a reasonable size was important. I also wanted to look healthy and realistic. With their help I chose the sientra implants due to the great experience she has had with them and the feel. I couldn't be happier with my experience and my results. I feel amazing, I look amazing and I finally have a level of confidence in my body that I have never had.

In April and May of 2014 I went through a huge emotional struggle. My life changed and I had to really determine what was important to me. What I realized is that I work really hard and I am successful in all areas of my life. I have a great and growing career, I have a loving family, I am healthy and I focus on exercise and health daily. I knew I was an attractive person, but I always felt that there was something missing. Being an athlete and having a very athletic build, I never could get that girlish curve I always desired, and no amount of exercise gives you that. I had talked about getting implants since I was about 20 years old and when I told my husband that this is what I wanted to be able to give myself that last boost of confidence, he never batted an eye. He reassured me that he loved me the way that I was, but supported me to become the person I could loved and who I wanted to be.

Since my surgery in September I have a confidence in being a woman that I never have had. I am not sure if anyone notices the change, but I don't care!! This really was for me and for the love that I had for myself.

Thank you Dr. Snyder and Sientra for giving me, me!!
Rapid City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Snyder and her staff are amazing. They are patient, kind and nonjudgemental. They answered all of my questions and helped me and supported me in making the decision that was best for me. Their level of professionalism and kindness surpassed my expectations as well as my husbands. I hold Dr. Snyder close to my heart as she was able to give me a safe and comfortable experience for me to reach my ultimate goal.