So Happy I Did It! - Rapid City, SD

I had debated for several years whether or not to...

I had debated for several years whether or not to have this done. Ever since I noticed a sore back, neck and shoulder pain, and that I was getting exhausted doing the dishes or standing, I knew something had to be done, but I wasn't sure what.

I also knew that my breasts were HUGE and I had the most difficult time finding a bra that 1) fit 2) was comfortable and 3) had enough support. In fact, I had just resolved myself to the fact that unless the bra was made out of pure iron, it would would never be able to hold up the weight I was carrying around.

I had never put the ideas together that the size of my breasts and my discomfort were related (I know, they just don't teach you these things in school) until a friend of mine announced that she had a BR. I didn't know it was an option. When she began telling me in detail why, I realized that she could have been telling me my story. Not only that, I was dealing with a medical condition, and insurance would most likely pay for it.

So, I spend the next 2-3 years researching it. It was a very new idea for me. I finally set up a consultation and went through the process of getting the surgery. Like most of the ladies on here, I can say it is one of the best things I have ever done!

I am 5'4" and went from squishing into a 36DDD to a 36B/C (I still have swelling and am guessing on this size from my measurements).
Rapid City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Snyder was amazing! The office staff was friendly and helpful as well. They all really prepared me for such a major surgery and my questions were answered so I didn't really have any fears or concerns that something would go wrong. Dr. Snyder did an excellent job on the surgery from what I can tell. Everything looks good, even better than what I had hoped/asked for. I would recommend anyone in this area that's considering a breast reduction to go to Dr. Snyder.