Breast Augmentation - Randwick, AU

After breastfeeding my two children i was left...

After breastfeeding my two children i was left with breasts that had a significant amount of volume lost which resulted in them being quite droopy and small (somewhat like empty icing bags) and leaving me quite uncomfortable in swimwear, singlets and even naked in front of my husband.
I was lucky enough to have had three friends that had their augmentations done with Dr Kevin Ho. All of which had their expectations exceeded and were over the moon with their results and experiences. From my first consultation right through to my last follow up appointment I was so pleased with my entire experience from start to finish. Dr Kevin ho listened to me and understood my goals. He took the time to explain every step of the way with me and if I had any questions or worries he and his team would always be there to take a phone call or return an email right away. He was very confident in his decision making and extremely professional. I never once felt uncomfortable. I always felt very safe and cared for. He is a perfectionist and just like me he wanted the result to be perfect.
After surgery he called my husband personally to let him know everything went well and at my final follow up appointment he let me know that at any stage (even if it's in 20years) that I can always make an appointment to see him if I'm concerned about anything and that it will be covered in the initial cost.
I must say I could not fault him or my experience or my new breasts.
I would highly recommend Dr Kevin Ho.
Dr Kevin Ho