Feel Like a New Person After Breast Reduction Surgery. Providence, RI

For the ladies out there that have heavy breasts...

For the ladies out there that have heavy breasts to the point that it impacts their health both physical and emotional... please read on......
I was having back problems for a very long time, after consultation, I decided to go to see a breast reduction specialist. I heard many wonderful things about Dr. Caroline Plamondon, I did some additional research on my own and decided to go see her. With Dr. Plamondon's expertise and approach, I felt at ease immediately.
Major surgery can be a scary thought but having Dr Plamondon as my physician canceled out any fear that I had. The right physician can make a huge difference. Her expertise is extraordinary and she possess this gift of caring of individual needs that is so unique and genuine.
After the surgery itself, and the recovery period, I felt like a new person.
The only regret I have is not going to see her sooner!
I would be remiss if I didn't acknowledge her absolute wonderful office staff. Everyone was wonderful. During this time, I had a lot of interaction with Angel who is the office manager. Her customer service goes above and beyond, and her administrative expertise is impressive. When you are in a physicians office that is so highly professional and at the same time, the "welcome" feeling that is provided is just as important, you know you are in the right place!
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Being in the care of a physician you are entrusting them to do their very best for you. With each and every interaction I had with Dr. Caroline Plamondon from the first visit all the way to post op visits, I always felt cared for and I knew the very best treatment was being carefully thought out for me. Dr. Plamondon is an exceptional physician and I am so thankful to her for all she did.