dr green saved my face and perhaps my life - Santa Fe, NM

I consider Dr Green an Angel sent to me in a dire...

I consider Dr Green an Angel sent to me in a dire time of need, and he definitely saved my face and perhaps my life, I was diagnosed with a melanoma on my right cheek, was told I had to get it removed immediately . Of all the surgeons I contacted, in a panic, Green was the only one willing to help me. I had the surgery in a week for reaching out to him. The melanoma required a wide excision surgery, and it was very scary. He removed a sizable strip on my cheek from eye to halfway to my ear. Less than two mo later, the scar is barely visible, I am positive that in the usual 6-12 required for healing, it will be basically not detectable. His responding to the immediate need for removal, plus his obviously outstanding surgical skills, likely save me from having a larger strip removed at al later date, worse scaring, and potential serious cancerr spread wiht serious medical implications. I have followed up with a dermatologist and oncologist, they assure me he got it all, and I am clear, Thank you Dr Green for my face and my life, I have fotos below of healing at only 2 months. The redness noted on my cheek is from a preexisting skin condition, completely unrelated to the surgery. Dr Green will remain my hero for life.
Santa Fe Plastic Surgeon

IT doesn't get any better than Dr Green in my experience.