36 Year Old, 4 Pregnancies, Fitness and Weight Loss Coach Couldn't Get a Flat Belly - Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I had lost a lot of weight, become a coach even to...

I had lost a lot of weight, become a coach even to help others but had an umbilical hernia and diastasis and could not get a flat belly no matter what. Also had stretch marks and loose skin. Breasts were sagging due to nursing. Ecstatic about my results with a full tummy tuck, abdominal tightening, breast lift, no implants, and lipo.

Before and after side by side

4 weeks post op, doing well. Incision healin and about to start silicone strips for scar healing

Scar serum and body spray working wonders!

I had this one area of my incision that wouldn't heal and I just started using a serum and body spray with Collagen and Hyaluronic acid (and a lot of other ingredients). Results are amazing after only 5 days. Need to update because looks even better now. 11 days later
Rancho Cucamonga Plastic Surgeon

Dr Bennett is amazing!! I met with many doctors in the last 4 years as I was thinking of doing this for a long time. She took time to get to know me, share different options and possibilities. She is very personable and her office staff is very friendly and made me feel comfortable. Her prices were great as well. She is a very skilled surgeon, I had a mini tuck before so I didn't have a lot of skin but she was able to help me achieve what I desired and the recovery was speedy! I couldn't be happier and I'm referring everyone I know to Dr Bennett!