Absolutely Amazing! - Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I had my breast augmentation with Dr. Bennett...

I had my breast augmentation with Dr. Bennett yesterday (June 23,2016) and I am so excited and happy with the results thus far! I cannot wait till they"drop and fluff"

She puts you right at easy and makes you feel very comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone !! And the best part is waking up to absolutely no pain!!!!

Dr. Bennett is great! I've been to two follow up appointments so far always with a list of questions and she always reassures and answers all of them. She also replys and answers all my texts messages right away which is very helpful and impressive since she's such a busy women! This definitely shows that she cares and wants the best for me and make sure I get the results I want. She is very knowledable and really cares about you. She makes me feel really comfortable and that's a super plus for me! I'm loving my new girls and I can't wait till they are full healed, dropped and settled.
Rancho Cucamonga Plastic Surgeon

De. Bennett is amazing ! I have nothing negative to say about her. She's very friendly. Careful, kind and puts you to ease right before. After being so nervous she made sure that everything will go well. Best part is having NO pain whatsoever ever when I woke up.