32 Years Old, 5 Ft 6 145 Lbs. Breast Lift w 400cc Saline implants

Hi Everyone! I've been stalking realself for the...

Hi Everyone! I've been stalking realself for the past year while I decided on surgery. I'm 32, breastfed 2 children, most recently my son for 2 years. I want to put the volume in my breasts that I lost. Growing up I was always a full D, now I'm a deflated 34B. I booked my surgery yesterday with Dr. Bennett. She was my third consultation and as soon as she walked in the room I knew she was the doctor for me. Very kind, straight forward and precise. My appointment felt very much like a physicians appointment, compared to another consultation where the doctor hardly even looked at my breasts! Excited and nervous but really looking forward to feeling like myself again!

Sizers, saline or silicone?

I'm still up in the air about saline vs. silicone. Saline would give me more peace of mind, but I'm worried about rippling and seeing the implant. Dr. Bennett offers the new Ideal implant, saline that feels more like silicone. I'm leaning toward that right now. If anyone would like to share how they came to decide I would really appreciate it! I'm attaching some photos of sizers, thinking 400-425 would be good for my frame.

Wish boobs

I have "stolen" so many wish boob photos from other ladies on this site I thought it was only fair to add my own!

Pre-Op complete!

I went this morning and did my pre op appointment. Finalized size and type of implants. After lots of deliberating I decided to go with Saline. I have read over and over that silicone is safe, and I'm sure that it is, but I know myself and I am worrier by nature and I don't want to cause undue anxiety. Dr. Bennett reassured me that I would have a beautiful result and be very pleased. I am going with 410 and she said she would overfill, and moderate plus profile. She said it mimics a high profile silicone in shape. Paid my balance and got my prescriptions and now the countdown begins! 16 days!

3 days post op

Well I made it through surgery. I was extremely nervous and worried about going under. Sometimes I think doing too much research can be a bad thing! My husband has been doing an awesome job taking care of me and the kids. I feel a lot better than I thought I would! The day of surgery was rough but I woke up the next day feeing much much better. I'm able to move around, take a shower, I even went to my in laws yesterday to watch my kids swim. My breasts look fantastic! I couldn't be happier. They are still high and very very tight but I know that's normal. Attaching a before/after. Hope everyone is healing well!

8 DPO and feeling down

Today marks 8 days with my new breasts and I'm feeling regretful. While I'm lucky to not have pain anymore I'm feeling so frustrated not being able to do everything. I have a 2 year old I can't pick up, a floor I can't mop, a rug I can't vacuum. I stay at home with my kids so I feel like keeping a clean house is a big part of my job and I can't do it right now. My breasts fee huge and hard. Most of my shirts don't fit the few that do make it so obvious that they are fake. I thought I hated my small, saggy breasts but right now I'm wondering if I made a bad decision.

2 weeks post op and feeling so much better!

I am so grateful for the real self community. I posted my last update during a moment of weakness and hearing that what I was feeling was normal made me feel so much better! Thank you ladies. I'm now 2 weeks post op and feeling great. I haven't had much pain in general but I feel like my energy has returned. I was cleared to slowly increase my activity levels and start doing chores around the house. Worked out for the first time in weeks this morning and it felt great. My tape was removed yesterday and seeing my incisions was a little surprising! They look great, very thin, but I was so used to seeing the tape that it feels like a big change. My breasts are still very firm. One feels a little higher than the other and isn't quite as round so I have been massaging a little more aggressively on that side. Overall just so pleased with my results and so happy that the recovery was as easy as it was.
Rancho Cucamonga Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Bennett has been fantastic from the start. At my consultation she was very upfront about what I could and could not expect from my surgery. The staff at her office are all very accommodating, kind, and very quick to get back to you with questions or concerns. As far as my results go, I could not be happier. I did my research and knew from her before and after photos that she is very talented as a surgeon, however I am blown away by how beautiful she made my breasts. I would highly recommend Dr. Bennett to my family and friends.