Yikes! Feeling All Sorts of Feelings!! - Rancho Cucamonga, CA

First of I want o say how much I love love love...

First of I want o say how much I love love love this site!! I have learned so much in just a few days. Feeling more confident about my BA decision. I guess I'll start w/the basic info; I'm 31 y/o, 5'5, 141#, and have 2 children. I've been contemplating having this procedure done since my first born (13 yrs ago) but after my dtr I noticed a huge difference in the Boobie department.. I'm planning on getting Natrelle style 45, size: 495 cc's I'm hoping for a full C or D. Still undecided. My sx is scheduled for the 25th of this month and boy it feels like the days are going by too slow! Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. I forgot to mention I'm going through the axilla.

2 months BA post op

I've had a rough recovery since I started lactating and my incisions took longer to heal! Then my PS was concerned about CC!!! So he put me in singulair and 400mg of Vitamin E. Still taking it! Now, they are looking and feeling a lot more like "real boobs" lol... I'm slowly gaining back sensation on both my nips. This week was my fist week back to the "gym" still taking it easy. I sometimes feel the sharp pain you feel the first few weeks. But tolerable, no pain pills. I finally went bra shopping which was not easy given my new size now.34DDD! Over all I'm loving my new babies!!!! Ladies, if your contemplating getting them done, DONT!!