Amazing Arms, Thank You Dr Joseph Capella! - Ramsey, NJ

Dr Joseph Capella did an absolutely amazing job on...

Dr Joseph Capella did an absolutely amazing job on my arms (and my entire body). I lost over 150 lbs pounds and was a grotesque mass of excess skin. He did a body, breast, and arm lift in one operation. No incisions opened. Nothing, not on my back, not on my arms. I was so thrilled with my results, six months later, he did my thighs. He gave me written and verbal instructions, along with his PA Scott, that I followed exactly. My scars are practically invisible at this point. (I do not remember the exact cost, I could not submit this without a value. So please ignore it)
Ramsey Plastic Surgeon

I had the opportunity to use any doctor in the NYC area, and I wanted the best, and I got it with Dr. Capella. Dr Capella and his PA Scott are very professional and technically, fantastic.The women in the office were pleasant to deal with. My body has undergone an amazing transformation . Thank you to Dr. Capella and Scott for changing my life!