34 Year Old after weight loss, Not Ready for Skin Tightening Surgery. Raleigh, NC

After losing over 80lbs in my late teens/early...

After losing over 80lbs in my late teens/early twenties I have always had a bit of an issue with sagging skin. Now that I am rolling through my 30's I am really noticing it in my face and neck. I contacted the ladies at Davis & Pyle plastic surgery with my concerns and they thought I would be a great candidate for Ultherapy. The procedure was slightly painful but with zero downtime and the amazing results I have had I would recommend it to ANYONE. On a scale of 1- 10 I would rate this procedure a 5. It was unpleasant but certainly less painful than a surgical procedure would be. Ultherapy is the ANSWER for non-invasive skin tightening.

Undeniable results!

I am almost 2 months out from my Ulthreapy procedure and the results are amazing! I have been getting a ton of compliments but mainly comments on losing weight though I really haven't lost any more. The treated area was tender a little longer than expected but not bad at all and has not completely healed. Cannot say enough good things. Thank you SKIN!
Lisa Adams, RN, BSN

Lisa has been doing my botox for some time and she is always extremely gentle. The thing I like most about her is how she clearly explains everything she is doing and how it is best for my specific needs.