Mommy of 8 Wanting Drainless TT and Brazilian Butt Lift - Raleigh, NC

I am wanting a Brazilian Butt lift but not sure at...

I am wanting a Brazilian Butt lift but not sure at my age am 38 is this to old to want a nice Round bottom. It needs more lifting than anything lol. I never liked my butt and my stomach could be flatter also. I had Lipo surgery 3 years in Raleigh NC and its not as flat as I would like it. I knew it would not be TT flat but flater than what it is and I have kept my weight down am really 15 pounds smaller but still unhappy. I have seen some pics of how I thought my lipo of abs would have turned out.

Still losing for my round bottom

I am still losing and toning for my special day. I have not set a date yet though.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

You can tell I have had something done but stomach still sticks out still a little. My flanks are much smaller and stomach has definition but I still look 4months . I get told alot that I look great and they can't believe I have few kids. I think if I got lipo again it would put me where I thought I would have looked but am afraid of wasting another few thousand and still need TT. I am going for a few consultation s in the next few months and maybe they can help me make the BEST decision.