46 Years Old...lost Weight Which Caused Craping in my Neck Area - Raleigh, NC

I feel that I have a youthful appearance but was...

I feel that I have a youthful appearance but was unhappy about how my neck appeared after losing weight. It was crapy, which had me moisturizing all the time... That was very frustrating. I decided to have the procedure and was happy with the outcome... Also my neck line is much more defined, which was an added bonus!

46 year old ThermiTight client

I try and keep a youthful appearance but was unhappy about how my neck appeared after losing weight. It was crapy, which had me moisturizing all the time... That was very frustrating. I decided to have the procedure and was happy with the outcome... Also my neck line is much more defined, which was an added bonus!

ThermiTight Photos

Happy Client Photos
Dr. Suji Park-Idler

Dr. Suji and the professionals at the Spa at Lafayette are welcoming and knowledgable about the ThermiTight procedure. I was comfortable and aware of the before and after expectations of ThermiTight benefits. I'm excited and relieved with the changes that have occurred after this treatment. The Spa at Lafayette is my Raleigh Medi Day Spa of choice.