37 Y/o Wanting Her 27 Y/o Body Back!! - Raleigh, NC

This year I've decided to get my body back! I've...

This year I've decided to get my body back! I've been watching my diet and going to the gym consistently for 6 months now and have not lost the infamous pouch! I'm sick of it and want my mid-section to look as flat as possible. I was originally thinking about a mini tummy tuck but decided against it. I just did not want a scar. I know the tummy tuck would've given me the flattest stomach possible but I'm happy with the journey I selected!

1 day post op

I finally did it! Dr. Mohamed was amazing! His bedside manner was very comforting. He was very attentive and wanted the best outcome for me! His nurse was very friendly and attentive. The procedure was a breeze! We laughed and listened to Maroon 5 radio on Pandora! This was easier than I originally thought. I'm planning to do my flanks next. I'm loving what I see so far but it's still too early to say I see a tremendous change.

2 day post

1 week post! (Day early)

I'm loving my results so far! I'm down 7 inches! Yay me!! I'll post pictures tomorrow. I've really adapted to the low sodium diet. Still some swelling but of course that is ti be expected!
Wilmington OB/GYN