31 Years Old and Wanting to Feel Like I'm in my 20's Again. - Raleigh, NC

Before going in I was super nervous! I will admit...

Before going in I was super nervous! I will admit I find myself watching the show "Real Housewives" and some of those women on there really need to take a break from the cosmetic procedures. My first thought was "What happens if I turn out looking like that?". I brushed the thought to the side for two reasons….one I had heard such amazing things about Dr. Becker and two once I was in the office I was greeted by sweet and amazing women and Dr. Becker's bedside manner was perfect. He immediately eased my nerves by explaining everything to me and taking the time to answer all of my questions. He made me feel like I was his first priority. I decided that I would use filler on my cheeks (Radiesse) and my lips (Restylane). At first the swelling was noticeable. I took a few Ibuprofen to ease some of the throbbing which helped out a lot. I was at a wedding the next day feeling great. Now with the lips I did have some bruising but to be honest they didn't hurt and they were able to be covered easily with lipstick so really no problems there at all. So I am about a week out now and I feel AMAZING! My confidence has went from a 4 to an 15 and I am SO excited to go back and get the filler that lasts for two years!! If you are considering botox or filler you HAVE to check out Dr. Adam Becker. You will not regret it and you will also find yourself wondering why the HECK did I not do this sooner.

31 Years Old and Wanting to Feel Like I'm in my 20's Again

31 Years Old and Wanting to Feel Like I'm in my 20's Again

Durham Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Becker was very professional and made sure he had time for me and all my questions. With this being my first time I had a ton of questions to ask and Dr. Becker made sure I was comfortable with everything before moving forward. Not once did I feel pressured and not once did he try to get me to sign up for more work (which is HUGE to me). He has perfect bedside manner and within the first 30 seconds you meet him your nerves will be eased quickly. I am going to make sure to recommend him to everyone I know!!!