Best Decision with Best Doctor - Raleigh, NC

I had a mini tummy tuck with liposuction during...

I had a mini tummy tuck with liposuction during April 2015. The difference between BEFORE and AFTER is remarkable! I've had liposuction previously with Dr Law but always wanted a tummy tuck. I appreciate the fact that he spent time evaluating the best procedure for me and suggested a mini tummy tuck. Other doctors had recommended a full tummy tuck to increase cost but not Dr Law. He's an expert surgeon (the best in my opinion) and he's ethical, kind, AND concerned for your well being. And he's serious about the 100% satisfaction guarantee. As I am typing this review, I am waiting for my scheduled minor liposuction revision TODAY. No surgeon fees for the revision! I recommended him to a colleague for a breast augmentation and she is extremely satisfied. There is no better plastic surgeon on the East Coast. I will go out on a limb and say, there is no better plastic surgeon in the US. He is the best. Choose him and you will not be disappointed!
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Kind, considerate, patient, ethical, and charismatic expert plastic surgeon!