Why Did I Wait So Long! - Raleigh, NC

I wouldn't necessarily describe myself as skinny...

I wouldn't necessarily describe myself as skinny but as "healthy". I like to eat but also work out several times a week, chase kids and am able to maintain a fit body in the midst of the madness. I am definitely not overly critical of myself however once I hit 35 all hell broke loose. I have lost volume in my face and have blessed or to my chin. I started at Blue Water Spa with Melissa who is not only sweet but very talented. She injected Volumina in my cheeks and I seriously looked 10 years younger. I have always felt very taken care of there and where I was able to find Dr. Michael Law. I had a consultation with a nurse who gathered some info on me and walked me through the process of ridding myself of my new chin addition. Then the day arrived when I met with Dr. Law. I will start by saying I'm not entirely sure what I was supposed to expect. I had read great reviews about him and he has a great reputation but seriously never thought I would be having plastic surgery and I was slightly scared. I had an hour consult where he took the time to examine me. He didn't make me feel ugly or bad about myself. He was so kind and beyond knowledgable. I left there feeling confident, informed and really excited. My husband also really liked him. Now onward to de-bulking my chin visitors.

The day of surgery I was nervous. I think it's because I didn't know what to expect. I had a very sweet nurse Jessica who made me feel really comfortable. After Dr. Law saw me I felt at ease and before I knew it was in the room to recover.

Day 1: I wore a wrap and felt numb. I was expecting more pain but hasn't happened

Day 2: still comfortable, wrap makes it feel better

Day 3: at work without wrap. Already looks better even swollen

Day 4: swelling down and no discomfort.

Day 5 and beyond got better each day. I sometimes want to cry about how thankful I am. Seriously makes me feel like myself again

** will update with pics
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon