best laser/lipo experience by Dr. Peck in Apex NC

I am 30 yrs and after having a child and not...

I am 30 yrs and after having a child and not knowing yet if I want a second one.I am chosing to have SMART LIPO/ LASER LIPO on my abdomen, flanks lower bra in the Cary/Apex NC Area but there so many different DR. and the price range is so large( $4500-$9555), very overwhelming. Can you all please tell me if you had it done in this area ... your experiences with these DR. once they have your money? Any information would be helpful. I would prefer to not go over $6000.

Laser lipo by dr Peck in Apex NC

Laser lipo third day by Dr. Peck in Apex, NC. Very sore, but definitely worth it!!! He is very patient and gentle with a scaredy-cat like me. I love this dr and his whole staff.

Dr Lanford Peck

Dr Peck is the most patient and gentle doctor I have met.. His whole staff specially his assistant Lineah are awesome and make you feel so at ease. This Dr and staff are so honest and keep their words in everything they do and lets talk about the beautiful work that he does... Im really glad I chose him so far