20 Year Old, Wedge Method - Raleigh, NC

I've always been insecure. I got this procedure...

I've always been insecure. I got this procedure done along with a breast augmentation. I am only 4 days post op and I am so over this recovery. I know it takes time but it is hard to imagine the results after the healing process is over. Sitting is horrible, sleeping is horrible, walking is horrible. I am so over it... As you can tell I am a VERY impatient person.

Post Op Day 6

Feeling so much better than how I did on my last post. Feeling no discomfort at all! :D walking and sitting normal as all. I'm still very cautious with how fast I sit down and bending down and what not but other than that my V feels great. I am trying not to look like someone suggested on my last post. I'm just happy I'm feeling better. I go back to work on Wednesday (I sit and stand a lot) I was worried about being ready to go back but I think I'll be fine!

Back to work.

I am going back to work tomorrow. Working 4 days in a row, 8 hour shifts. I usually work 5 days a week so I am used to this type of schedule but after being off for so long it makes me nervous. Hoping I have no issues or discomfort.

First post op appt.

Today was my first post op appt and it went great! I am so happy with my results so far. Lyle says everything is looking great. I am feeling soooo much better after he trimmed some stitches that were making walking uncomfortable. I can now walk 100% normal!!! :D I may post pics tomorrow. (I am sorry for the lack of pics, I find it odd taking pics of my V lols)

Two Weeks Post-Op.

Today is 2 weeks post op!!! :) I am feeling amazing! The swelling is pretty much gone and the bruising is completely gone as well. It was a rough first week but after getting back into my daily routine I feel so much better... The only crappy part now is the itching. It is INTENSE and annoying. It isn't constant but when it comes it's horrible. It's hard to keep a straight face at work and not just get up and run to the bathroom. I am very pleased with my results so far and I don't regret it at all! Dr. Lyle is the awesome!

Healing - Itching Tips ?

Hey ladies! I am 2 weeks post op and the itching sucks! Any tips on how to ease the itching? It's so intense that it wakes me up at night. Also, what is the best type of soap to gently clean my V in the shower? Also, is anyone else nervous about shaving?? I have tried but I am nervous to completely shave bc I am worried I might grab a stitch or something :/ so my V looks a little crazy with the shaving issue lol

Finally posting pictures!

I feel like my results could have been a little bit better but I am still very happy. It is 100x better than before and I am much more confident in my body :)
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Lyle has been wonderful so far!