52 Year Old - Needed to Lose my Angry Look - Raleigh, NC

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a great experience with the Blue Water Spa! ...

I had a great experience with the Blue Water Spa! I had been considering getting fillers for a few years. I had done research online, talked with friends who had had procedures, and had casually talked with other spas and surgeons. Finally I made an appointment for a consultation! Blue Water Spa’s service was impeccable from the moment Noelle scheduled my consultation to when Melissa completed my injections.

At my consultation with Melissa (an RN nurse injector) we discussed what result I was trying to achieve. I felt I was starting to have an angry look because of my marionette lines and the way the corners of my mouth turned down. I didn’t want to do anything drastic and wanted the changes to be subtle. She explained all my options and gave me her recommendations for the best result (Botox in the DAOs and Juvederm for the marionette lines and a little in the nasolabial folds). She wasn’t pushy in any way. A couple of weeks later I made an appointment for the injections.

I had to have the Botox done a couple of weeks before the Juvederm. The Botox was to help me not look like I was frowning. The procedure was easy. I had no pain from the injections (needle was tiny) and I also had no bruising. I was very happy with the result of the Botox.

The Juvederm was done about two weeks after the Botox. I required two syringes of Juvederm. The procedure was easy. It is not painful. Melissa was very meticulous at making sure both sides were balanced. She took her time to achieve the best result! I again had no bruising and only minimal swelling (nothing noticeable).

The result has been just what I had hoped to achieve!