38, 3 Kids, Looking for More Sexual Pleasure with Mild Incontinence

My youngest child is now 8 years old. I am done...

My youngest child is now 8 years old. I am done having kids and done some research over the past year on non-invasive ways to tighten up my vagina and curb any future needs for depend pads. I can't say I was overly loose but I can tell over the past two years or so things are definitely getting more "relax" . I was hoping to get femilift but the Alma laser wasn't available in my area so I went with another CO-2 laser Femtouch. I was a little nervous at the size of the tube used but it was lubed well. The whole procedure was painless and fast. There was some swelling but nothing to unbearable. The staff at Wake Skin was awesome. Great bedside manners. I felt comfortable the whole time minus the metal probe of course which did feel like a pap happening.

So not even a week yet after the procedure I have done a little inspecting with my mirror. Over the past few days I no longer have a dime size gaping hole ( woohoo!), however, when I do a few moves like yoga the opening does appear but nothing like before. The cave look is gone. I tried to stop urine mid-stream and I am still unable to do so. I am hoping as I receive treatment number 2 and 3 the area will strengthen up to stop urine flow completely. I was so happy to find this office here locally and look forward to experiencing the final results at the end of the year. I will keep you posted! This site has helped me greatly.
Wake Health Medical Group

Angela and Jennifer made me feel comfortable. Very knowledgeable about the procedure so they were able to answer all my questions and concerns. I didn't feel rushed, pressured, or shamed.