Very Uncomfortable with the Staff. Raleigh, NC

Dr. Law is clearly as accomplished as they come. I...

Dr. Law is clearly as accomplished as they come. I wish Dr. Law knew how poorly his staff treats clientele. They assume they are always right, and are not at all concerned or apologetic if they make a mistake. He does general spa procedures as well as face lifts and various cosmetic surgeries. I have heard he is one of the best for facial procedures.

Dr. Law is extremely gracious and intelligent. The staff on the other hand are poorly organized, skip steps, and are generally rude.

My parents contacted them and they were rude to them as well.
We had the same experience and only later mentioned it to one another. It is a shame. He is an incredible doctor, and hardworking, but I have never seen worse staff. It is like they are entitled and assume that there will be endless patients and push you into surgeries despite your concerns. I have no idea if he knows, he should contact customers who back out of procedures to find out why.
This seems to be the only common complaint, so it is a shame it is not fixed. He really is quite exceptional.
Dr. Law