Don't Fall Flat For Anyone else But Dr. Becker in Brier Creek - Raleigh, NC

Dr. Becker located in Brier Creek is the best...

Dr. Becker located in Brier Creek is the best choice for fat grafting in the Raleigh area.
The location in Brier Creek is super accessible no matter where you live in the suburbs and is easy to get in and out of quickly because its right off the expressways.
His approach to the procedure is the most modern in the area; no general anesthesia and state of the art technology. You will save $500-$800 on eliminating general anesthesia (this only applies if it’s a stand-alone procedure).Eliminating the risks associated with this step is priceless.
Although I am a fan of Bellafill, the amount of product I need to achieve the results I wanted in my temples area is not only off label, but the results would have been disastrous. Sculptra had no effect on me for some reason, and/ or would have cost a TON of money, much more than the 3,000 for my fat grafting in my temples . I LOVE my results! If your face aging type is prone to sinking all over vs. sagging then this is for you. I am a fan of Dr.Becker, his staff and the manner in which the fat grafting was delivered.
Dr.Becker and his staff really work with the individual needs of the patient and are supportive from top to bottom. You will fall flat(pun intended) if you try anyone else but this surgeon.
Durham Facial Plastic Surgeon