Facial Rejuvenation - Raleigh, NC

I am an African-American woman who recently had a...

I am an African-American woman who recently had a facial rejuvenation procedure. I AM EXTREMELY pleased with the results. I never knew I looked so tired" prior to my surgery, until I saw the before and after photos. Dr. Law and his staff are capable, competent, and caring in ALL aspects of the process - pre-consultation, surgery, and post-operative. His staff is the GREATEST!

Dr. Law is easy to talk to, has a GREAT bedside manner, and thoroughly answers any questions you may have. You can be confident that Dr. Law will give you the best possible results. I am VERY pleased with the results and would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Law
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Law is an outstanding plastic surgeon who cares about his patients/clients. He is a man of integrity who takes pride in what he does. He is dedicated to his profession and will give you an honest assessment of what is needed for the desired effect. The post-surgical care is just as important to him as the surgical procedure. You are in good hands with Dr. Michael Law.