50 Yr Old Female Had Both Brow Lift, Face and Neck Lift - Raleigh, NC

With my 50th birthday just around the corner and...

With my 50th birthday just around the corner and feeling the best ever both mentally and physically, my face didn't reflect that. I had severe sagging (jowels) and very loose skin on my neck. I also had sagging in my forehead. Basically, I looked much older than I felt. I decided for my 50th birthday I would go to my trusted plastic surgeon Dr. Morea for a consult. We decided on a forehead lift, face, and neck lift for desired results. I am so pleased with the results, and no surprise as Dr. Morea is what I refer to as a master artist who is a skilled surgeon and has a professional and skilled staff to assist him. The only con to the procedure is not being able to exercise for 4 wks and minimally for another 4 wks. This has been a challenge since I am physically active. Although I have been more than willing not to in order to protect my investment and allow my face to heal.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

I wouldn't have considered any other Dr for this procedure. Dr. Morea performed my breast augmentation 8 yrs ago and is a highly skilled plastic surgeon. Having a face lift has it's risks and had I not completely trusted Dr. Morea and his staff, I wouldn't have gone through with it. For anyone considering the procedure, I strongly recommend scheduling a consult with him based on my own experience. Decided for yourself.