Beautiful and Natural Results - Raleigh, NC

I was very apprehensive about having cosmetic...

I was very apprehensive about having cosmetic surgery for many reasons...but on the other hand, I was just not happy with the way I looked. When I visited DR Law's office and met with him for a consultation, I knew he was the one doctor I could trust with my face.
His office is beautifully decorated and impeccably clean...being there brings one a sense of calm. The nurses are top notch and super caring and attentive to every detail before, during and after surgery.
I found DR Law to be highly knowledgeable and straight forward about what to expect during my consultation. I felt comfortable that he would take great care of me. The procedure went smoothly (done under IV sedation). The pain level after surgery was completely tolerable for me...just discomfort for the first few days especially at night. No need for pain pills :)
The hardest part of the entire experience was the inability to get back to my normal routine right away. Not being able to workout for a month was difficult but so totally worth it. My results are beautiful and natural looking. DR Law is truly an amazing surgeon!
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

DR Law is a highly skilled surgeon who strives for excellence.