Bye Bye Eye Bags! This Was the BEST Thing I Have Ever Done for Myself, EVER! - Raleigh, NC

I started to notice the bags under my eyes in my...

I started to notice the bags under my eyes in my early 40's (I'm 47 now)- and I became self-conscious of it when I would see myself in pictures. I drink a lot of green juice and water, and I use great skincare, but the bags, specifically the bag under my left eye was pretty bad. I had a neck lift by Dr. Law six months prior to this procedure, and I tried fat grafting first (because it was less evasive), but when I went in for my six month check up for the neck, I was unhappy with my eyes, so I decided to just go for it, and boy am I glad I did.
Just like with the neck lift, there was NO pain at all with this - it just looked bad because I am so fair. I rarely wear makeup now, and I am so happy with the way I look (exactly the same, minus the bag). He did a canthoplasty at the same time, to prevent drooping, and I was concerned I wouldn't look like myself, BUT I Do!
I was much less nervous the second time around because I was so happy with the lower face lift Dr. Law performed and I completely trusted him.
If you are considering this, do NOT hesitate :)
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

When I was considering having some work done, I came to Real Self, read reviews and chose three physicians for a consult. Dr. Law was the first doctor I saw, and I booked the appointment (for my first procedure) at the end of the consult, that's how impressed I was with him, his staff, the facility - the over all professionalism. From the very first interaction on the phone, to meeting his team, the actual consult, the preparation leading up to the procedure, the kindness of his nurse's and P.A... just superb service. You can tell they all know their jobs, and do them extremely well. The large office is beautiful without being stuffy and the staff is very welcoming. Dr. Law himself, is self-assured without appearing pushy in any way. His suggestions made sense, and I felt very comfortable with him at all times. My main concern was that I didn't want to appear like I had anything done (I just wanted the great results) - and he Delivered! I would definitely recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery!