So Excited to Get my Chin Back!!! - Raleigh, NC

I have always had a soft jawline and fullness...

I have always had a soft jawline and fullness under my chin. I have tried many different products and other options but nothing has worked. So I finally took the plunge and am going in for chin liposuction tomorrow. I am so excited. I did my research and knew dr. Law was the doctor for me. The office is beautiful the nurses are nice and very knowledgeable. The whole process has been great so far. I will post an update once my sherry is complete. Here's to finally getting that jawline I've always wanted.

I finally did it!!!

I am so happy to say I finally did it! I took the plunge. Dr. Law and his staff were so nice and made me feel so comfortable. It was a breeze and I am back to work today. Here's to getting my chin back!!!

More photos

Just posting more photos

Post op day 1

Back at work next day. Hardly anyone can tell. Except for the redness I look really good. Feel great too. Just a little sore but no need for any pain meds either.

Post op day 1 photo

Photo post op day 1

Post op day 6

Here's my most recent photo. Day 6 after surgery. A little green where the redness was but other than that doing great

Pre op photos

Here's my photos taken before the procedure.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

wonderful so far. Hoping for great results.